House for Sale
Enchanting Oasis with Panoramic Harbour & City Views
Property ID 2011585One of Mosman's most enchanting homes, this c1905 freestanding residence has been transformed by a high-specification renovation without sacrificing its original charm and innate beauty.
High ceilings soar above dark timber floorboards, the layout boasts three separate living spaces and is crowned by a whole floor parents' retreat with adjoining and rooftop terraces. Welcoming city views from entry level, the outlook is increased to a 270degree panorama from the rooftop stretching from North Sydney, across the Harbour Bridge to the sails of the Opera House through the Main Harbour, Eastern Suburbs and over toward Manly. Continually connected to Sydney by its proximity to the harbour, witness year round fireworks displays, the arrival of visiting cruise liners and regular sailing and naval activities at your leisure.
Retaining its storybook faade, sandstone pillars are complemented by timber fretwork outlining the north facing veranda. Delighting in the best of all seasons, northern warmth is preserved in winter with refreshing cross breezes providing natural ventilation in summer. Ideal for year round relaxation, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen spill out to an expansive entertainer's deck, swim/spa and level lawn privately bordered by landscaped gardens and towering hedges.
Discover this private oasis holding a genuine sense of space within an exclusive Mosman circle, stroll to a selection of top schools, local cafes, parks, Mosman Junction, ferry transport, bus stops and nearby Sirius Cove Reserve.
- Striking library or executive office with custom joinery, fireplace and French doors
- Free-flowing and ideal for entertaining, Jetmaster fireplace in the open-plan living
- A wall of bi-fold doors connect to a timber deck with built-in stone topped BBQ area
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Smeg gas cooker and semi-integrated Miele dishwasher
- Sandstone encased games den separated from other living areas via a cavity door
- Parents' retreat with private lounge, terrace, views, built-ins and designer walk-in
- Luxe ensuite with rainwater shower, bidet and make-up station within its joinery
- Underfloor heating warming the recently renovated family bathroom and master ensuite
- Carrara marble tiles complementing the imported tapware in the family bathroom
- All bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens, main with freestanding bath
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 capturing filtered city views through lush greenery and hedges
- Endless storage throughout, concealed roofline storage through built-in robes
- Resort style outdoor living with day bed, lighting, irrigation system and swim-spa
- Tranquil window seat below bi-folds linking the internal dining zone to the outside
- Cleverly engineered with an environmentally friendly design and quality materials and workmanship
- Air-conditioning, intercom, alarm, ceiling fans, in wall Bose system and electric blinds in the master ensuite
- Lock-up garage with automated and internal access, laundry with additional storage
- Revived tessellated tiling leading up to lead-lighting adorning the front door
- A choice of 2 ferries from the city, easy access to Mosman South & Taronga Zoo wharves
- Short walk to Queenwood Junior, Blessed Sacrament and Mosman Preparatory School
- 10min walk to Sirius Cove dog beach, level walk to Mosman Junction, also walk to Balmoral
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.