House for Sale
Prestigious Balmoral Slopes Location Perfect North to Rear Aspect!
Property ID 1987733Located in one of Balmoral's most exclusive enclaves, this gracious circa 1920's family home has been beautifully updated, whilst maintaining its historical period features. Positioned in a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac with a north to rear aspect, this home is a rare offering of lifestyle and convenience, only a short walk to Balmoral Beach, cafes, shops, parks, schools and regular city bus transport.
- Welcoming formal lounge and dining rooms, restored fireplace in the lounge
- Generous & separate reception rooms designed for more formal occasions
- Flexible floor plan, four generous bedrooms, two full bathrooms including an ensuite
- Lower level family/rumpus room which could easily be used for separate accommodation, home office or billiard room
- Open plan kitchen area flows to separate light-filled dining and sitting areas
- Huge sundrenched entertaining deck & lawn, perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Granite kitchen with gas cooktop and an abundance of storage
- Sought after north to rear aspect with stunning inground swimming pool
- Maintaining its period features with high ornate ceilings, leadlight windows & timber picture railings
- Double lock-up garaging with internal access, massive separate storage area
- Positioned in a quiet street, yet only 800m to Balmoral Beach and a short walk to parks, schools, restaurants and cafes'
- Timber flooring, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, excellent indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
CO-AGENT: Raine & Horne Mosman
Nick Kingsmill 0411 881 913
Brendan Warner 0415 223 300
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.